KLEENLine Adds Fabric Belt Turns to Conveyor PortfolioMay 11, 2012
When space is an issue and gentle handling a “must have” requirement, KLEENLine has the answer.
KLEENLine Introduces Sanitary Fabric Belt Turns.
Gentle Product Handling In Tight Footprint Turns.
Newburyport, MA — KLEENLine's Fabric Belt Turn Conveyor Module provides gentle turning capabilities in demanding food-grade environments especially with tight space restrictions.
Ideal for handling products susceptible to damage by sideflexing modular plastic chain. The smooth FDA fabric belt provides enough flexibility for a wide range of turn geometries in a small footprint.
Cantilevered design and flip-up end rollers allow fast and easy system cleaning to high pressure & caustic washdown standards. The one piece belt eliminates field splicing.
Combine with other KLEENLine Conveyor Systems Modules to create unique product handling solutions!
- Small footprints conserve floorspace
- Single curved belt maintains product row alignment though the turn
- Modular construction makes it easy to add curves to existing production lines
- Tight-nose End Roller enables gentle product handling in transitions
- Top performance in high-pressure and caustic washdown environments
- Fast, easy, no-tool belt removal for cleaning
- One-piece belt: No belt splicing needed
- Wide range of belt widths and turn radii
- Available in fixed or variable speed drives
- Sanitary Washdown construction with covered cleanout holes
- 304 Stainless Steel with ground & polished welds; #4 brushed finish
- FDA Antimicrobial & Antistatic Belt surface
- Cantilevered Drive & Belt support structure
- Flip-up Tight-nose End Rollers, 9/16” Diameter
- Perimeter Lateral Curved Chain-Driven Belt, Food Grade Self-Lubricating
- Belt Widths from 12” to 48”; Curve Radius from 24” at inside Belt edge
- Standard Turn Angles from 45° to 180°. Custom Turn Angles Available
- Motor / Gearbox: 1HP Stainless Steel TEFC, Washdown, Food Grade Oil Filled
Bring us the toughest sanitary line challenges in your business, Kleenline earned their reputation as a leading provider of sanitary production solutions including conveyors, product handling equipment, vision systems, robotics, automation controls, and systems engineering services. Our super-sanitary, completely automated, fully integrated solutions are created in-house for each customer. And as part of the ProMach Product Handling business line, Kleenline helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is performance, and the proof is in every package. Learn more about Kleenline at www.Kleenline.com.
Media ContactJohn Eklund | 1-704-944-5340
← Back to Press Releases