KLEENLine Sanitary Fabric Belt Turns
Gentle Product Handling In Tight Footprint Turns
sanitary Belt Turn Conveyor Module provides gentle turning capabilities in demanding food-grade environments especially with tight space restrictions.
Ideal for handling products susceptible to damage by sideflexing modular plastic chain. The smooth FDA fabric belt provides enough flexibility for a wide range of turn geometries in a small footprint.
Cantilevered design and flip-up end rollers allow fast and easy system cleaning to high pressure & caustic washdown standards. The one piece belt eliminates field splicing.
Combined with other KLEENLine Modules Turn Conveyors create unique product handling solutions.
- Small footprints conserve floorspace
- Single curved belt maintains product row alignment though the turn
- Modular construction makes it easy to add curves to existing production lines
- Tight-nose End Roller enables gentle product handling in transitions
- Top performance in high-pressure and caustic washdown environments
- Fast, easy, no-tool belt removal for cleaning
- One-piece belt: No belt splicing needed
- Wide range of belt widths and turn radii
- Available in fixed or variable speed drives
Talk With Us Today
- Sanitary Washdown construction with covered cleanout holes
- 304 Stainless Steel with ground & polished welds; #4 brushed finish
- FDA Antimicrobial & Antistatic Belt surface
- Cantilevered Drive & Belt support structure
- Flip-up Tight-nose End Rollers, 9/16” Diameter
- Perimeter Lateral Curved Chain-Driven Belt, Food Grade Self-Lubricating
- Belt Widths from 12” to 48”; Curve Radius from 24” at inside Belt edge
- Standard Turn Angles from 45° to 180°. Custom Turn Angles Available
- Motor / Gearbox: 1HP Stainless Steel TEFC, Washdown, Food Grade Oil Filled